!00% Talalay Latex King Mattress and Foundation Set

I have serious allergies and have decided to purchase a latex mattress set.

We live in Texas, close to Austin and seek a high quality set which represent excellent value for dollars spent. Can anyone recommend and help us find a great mattress set?

Hi wetmountain,

The tutorial post here is the best place to start your research and has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you find the mattress that is the best value for you based on the parts of your “personal value equation” that are most important to you.

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Austin area are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you for the prompt response!

I have been very busy the past 4 days researching latex bed vendors, both in central Texas as well as the membership of the Mattress Underground. After may hours of research and conversations with various manufacturers I have virtually concluded that I will be placing my order with Sleep Ez for a Talalay king bed.

I am somewhat torn between the 100% Natural Talalay Select Sleep 10,000 or 13,000, but I am leaning towards the 13000 because of the greater sleep flexibility it offers compared with the 10,000. It may be overkill to spend the extra money on the 13,000, but I choose to error on the side of caution!

Once I “pull the trigger” I will let you know of my decision and review the culmination of a complex but enjoyable journey. Thank you once again for this “stellar and pedigree” web site; it is fantastic and has been invaluable to me in the decision making process.

Sincerely,

Wetmountain

Hi wetmountain,

You’re certainly heading in a great direction no matter which one you choose … and as you know I think very highly of SleepEz.

I’m looking forward to hearing about your final choice :slight_smile:

Phoenix