100% latex vs dream foam

So I’ve been doing research for a new mattress online and was pretty sold on the dream foam mattress from amazon. But I didn’t know what comfort level to order. Today I went to a local Seattle store ( Seattle mattress co) and found a 100% talalay latex mattres which I found comfortable , firm and supportive. It had an ild of 32. Which dreamfo mattress would be compatible to this ? Do they manufacture a 100% latex option or just the layered. Supposedly the 100% latex will last 20+ years but is 1600$ vs 600$ for the dream foam

Hi Jleo,

You can see my thoughts about an all latex mattress vs a latex polyfoam hybrid (generically and not specific to any manufacturer) in post #2 here.

Several of the manufacturers that are members of this site sell all latex mattresses online (see post #21 here) with various different designs, options, and prices. The Dreamfoam total latex mattress is listed here and it will soon be on their main site here as well.

Many of these would be roughly equivalent to “The Highlands” mattress (which has 6" of latex) and their topper (2" - 3" of latex in the comfort layer is the most popular latex mattress option).

Phoenix