100% Natural and Talalay Global latex and Talatech Talalay latex

So, i’m really confused now. I talked to Nancy at KTT enterprises over e-mail and she sent me the Oeko Tech certification that showed 100% Natural Talatech Talalay latex, but I look up Talatech, and it says 30% Natural latex and 70% SBR. I thought the word Talatech by the name indicated partial synthetic, but other sites besides KTT also say there is 100% Natural Talatech and Standard Talatech; so why even use the word Talatech instead of just Talalay for No synthetic? So, if Talatech is in fact Synthetic, either way you say it how can you say 100% Natural; I can understand saying the word Natural by itself, but when you say it’s 100% natural, doesn’t that mean that it shouldn’t have synthetic latex in it? She claimed also that the Talalay latex in their foams are the same as in the Pure Talalay Bliss line, except for the Celsion or Active Fusion or Talalay GL foam (all the same) that are on the top layers of those mattresses. Sorry, I didn’t have time to search through all the posts to find the answer.

Hi DanInNJ,

Talatech is a registered trademark of Latex Foam International Holdings, Inc., and used by Talalay Global for their latex products. As the vast majority of the Talalay they product is blended, it is most commonly associated with their blended Talalay latex. However, it can also be associated with their Talalay using phase change materials, and their natural Talalay. You can find it denoted as Talatech Classic (the blended), Talatech Celsion (with the phase change material) and Talatech Natural (their NR Talalay).

I would trust whatever information that Nancy at KTT Enterprises provides you. She is extremely knowledgeable about latex and has been involved with Latex Foam International for decades.

Phoenix

Awesome, Thanks for clearing things up for me.

I didn’t check the many posts on here on the Warranty, but saw on a couple of posts that it wasn’t clear about KTTs warranty, but if you didn’t have it, here it is:

or posted here:

KTT Enterprises Limited Warranty

KTT Enterprises warrants its products against defects in workmanship and materials. All products have a full warranty for one year. The product will be replaced or repaired, at our option, should it be found defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects.
For all pin-core products including pillows, all toppers including Sleep On It, furniture cushions and wedges the warranty will extend pro – rated for another 3 years from the purchase date.
For all mattresses the warranty will extend pro-rated for another 9 years from the original purchase date.
During the pro-rated period any transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and will be in addition to the pro-rated charges.
This warranty is void if the product is found to have been tampered with or misused by the purchaser beyond reasonable wear. This warranty is also void if the product has been physically damaged including burns, cuts, water damage, mold, stains, or is otherwise abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product.
Return Policy

All sales are final on pillows and custom cut foam. We want you to be comfortable and happy. If your latex topper is too soft or too firm, simply contact us, within 30 days of purchase, to exchange it for a different firmness. As long as we determine there is no damage, there will be a one-time exchange for the firmness you desire. Customer will be responsible for all shipping costs.

Hi DanInNJ,

You’re welcome!

Phoenix