450 Pound Person Needs Help

Looking for help finding a company that can put together a mattress for a adjustable bed for a person that is 450 pounds.
I did find one company but their shipping was crazy expensive, $795 for inside and $500 for curbside delivery.

Here is what they suggested…
3" of 44ILD Talalay Latex for cushioned support, with a 3" firmer support layer of either 2.8 60 ILD or
3.0 60 ILD combined with a 4" base of either 2.5 60 ILD or 2.8 60 ILD or 3.0 60 ILD High Density Polyurethane foam. All layers are glued together.
They didn’t say what the middle 3" layer is but by the description it appears to be High Density Polyurethane foam.

The cover is .25"Luxurious Micro-Lux Cotton Blended Fabric Cover A premium tone-on-tone Mattelaise fabric with four-way stretch ability.

The Talalay latex used in mattress manufacturing is a 40/60 blend of botanical rubber mixed with synthetic rubber. The addition of the synthetic allows more flexibility in producing the single ILDs used for mattress manufacturing. There is no chemical smell or out gassing.

They offer no trial period. Another thing that turned me off was they kept asking my address (for shipping price) and getting it wrong, wrong state…I correct that…then they would leave out part of my town’s name, etc.

Also they knew my weight and keep changing the config of the materials and price. Their site had a “white glove special” for delivery at $109.00 but they told me that was a mistake and they were removing it but never did.
The person I spoke to appear to be a little wacky. Talked fast and constantly talked over you. This has nothing to do with the mattress but left me feeling uncomfortable from the first contact.

I did a lot of research on your site and the materials seem to be in the right direction.
Please help with some sources that are fair on price and delivery.

I have no first hand experience with this company, but see that Absolute Comfort has a Comfort Max 400 hybrid latex/foam mattress specifically designed for those in the 300 to 400 pound range which might work for you. It is suitable for use with an adjustable base, and they offer a white glove delivery option for an additional $109. These models are considered as custom orders so there is no return option, but then they might be able to modify it slightly to better suit your weight. Hope this helps!

That is the company that the post is about! All over their sites it said White Glove delivery special for 109.00 but they claims it’s a mistake. Since I told them a week ago that their site said 109.00 they have never fixed it claiming that they have one person doing the site and they don’t have the time to correct it.

This is deceptive advertising.

I sent them a series of questions that I learned to ask from The Mattress Underground and I was not getting an answer. After calling I was told that the sales person has to have the “manager” approved the answers.

Also once I pushed for the answers I got an email with prices then 15 minutes later another email with different prices that were higher plus they said they need to order test foam and have a series of meetings concerning the order.

They claim to be experts in bariatric mattress but seem to be incompetent.

The whole thing smelled bad if you know what I mean.

Sorry about that, but I had no way of knowing since you didn’t name the company that you were having problems dealing with.

No problem and thanks for helping.
I didn’t know the policy about naming a company that is negative in their actions.
So now that it’s out there maybe some of the others will chime in with some solutions.

I just got the adjustable bed and my mattress is a king Medicoil HD innerspring with a wired edge so it’s no good for adjustable bed use. It’s too bad since it’s only a year old.

Hi Lamont
King Koil has the extended life series and both beds (Athens) I believe can be used on an adjustable base

Winkbeds also has a plus version that may work on adjustable base.
You obviously want to call these companies and make sure before buying and also make sure they are made with durable materials.

Thanks to Sweet Dreams and Ari for the suggestions. Please, anyone feel free to make suggestions so I can put a list together and reach out to these companies.

If anyone knows of independent factories that do custom latex and polyfoam, let me know.

you can call SleepEZ they are latex and terrific with configuration recommendations

Hi lamont,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Regarding the company you were investigating, Absolute Comfort is part of the same group of companies as AbsoluteSleep.com, Ahhmemoryfoam.com, airbeddiscounters.com and usmemoryfoam.com

A forum search on absolutecomfort (you can just click this) will bring up more information and feedback about them. I would question the accuracy of their Dunlop ILD’s if the density is accurate (see post #2 here for some rough density and ILD comparisons for 100% natural Dunlop) and in the past there has been some question to the accuracy of their information about their Talalay latex, although the information on their web site seems to be better now.

I’m not sure why you were given such different shipping information (wow), as I completed an order online for them (short of entering the credit card information) and the shipping was built-in to the price of the mattress with no extra fees, although the White Glove special that you mentioned was not an option in ordering (I do see it is still prominently displayed on their website). Combined with the inconsistencies you’ve experienced, I can’t object to your gut feeling to move on.

You are correct that the Therapedic MediCoil HD line is not meant to be paired with a power foundation, and while the specifications can vary between licensees, there usually isn’t a border rod use with the innerspring unit and the common reason for not being adjustable friendly is that the helical lacing of the spring unit runs head to toe and the edge foam encasement is not cut to allow it to bend. But you may have an item that does contain a border rod, and of course this would also preclude adjustable bed use.

For products more appropriate for your BMI, I would begin by reading post #3 here has quite a bit more information and suggestions about heavier weights that is worth reading. I don’t keep a particular listing for mattresses marketed toward higher BMI individuals, as many of them contain componentry that I don’t recommend for individuals with a higher BMI, and it’s more appropriate to focus on the componentry within the mattress, which can make it both a durable product for higher BMIs, as well as other individuals.

A high BMI presents special challenges and generally requires firmer materials (in the support layers especially). This could be firmer latex or innersprings (the type of support component would be a personal preference and in the right design either could be suitable) or even a zoned construction. The same overall guidelines apply with higher weights though that PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) along with using high quality durable materials that will maintain their feel and performance for longer periods of time are the way to make the best choices. Heavier people in general will need firmer and thicker comfort layers and firmer support layers than those who are lighter and because no materials will last as long with much higher weights the quality and durability of the materials and components is even more important than normal. I wouldn’t “rule out” any types of mattress and base your choices on your own personal testing.

A good place to start would be the site membership here, and many of these manufacturers offer latex items and are experienced with the components and arrangements that tend to work well with higher BMI individuals. Looking for online options, at a quick glance Arizona Premium Mattress Co, Cozy Pure, Dormio, Flexus, FloBeds, FoamSweetFoam, Latex Mattress Factory, Luma Sleep, My Green Mattress, Nest Bedding, Rocky Mountain Mattress, Sleep EZ, Sleep on Latex, Sleeping Organic, Soaring Heart, and Spindle offer latex products that may suit your needs. At least that’s a good list to begin your search, and after perusing their web sites a follow-up phone call would be your next course of action to any business in which you had an interest.

Phoenix

Thank you for the in depth reply. You are a wealth of knowledge.
I though that someone my size would be best with a combo of Latex with a HR Polyfoam base.
I’ve seen Sleep EZ can do an all Dunlop Latex. I think that Dunlop is firmer then Talalay?
Do you think that a combo of a Talalay top of 44 ILD with a base of Dunlop will work? I don’t know the ILD rating of Dunlop and how firm they go.

All so I’ve read that thicker is better for a high weight person but with my adjustable bed 10" is the best for flexibility. What is your opinion?

Regarding Absolute Comfort, they were going to custom make a mattress for me but the shipping was 500.00 for curbside. That’s a lot!
Here is a what they said about the materials…

“3” of 44ILD Latex for cushioned support, with a 3" firmer support layer of either 2860 or 3060 ILD combined with a 4" base of either 2560 or 3060 base, whichever is more flexible. The base is a minimum of 2.5 High Density Polyurethane foam with a 60 ILD. We are considering using a combination of the 2560 with either 2.8 density with a 60 ILD and/or 3.0 density with 60 IILD, which would provide better support."

Hi lamont,

You’re very welcome, Thank you for the kind words.

[quote]I though that someone my size would be best with a combo of Latex with a HR Polyfoam base.
I’ve seen Sleep EZ can do an all Dunlop Latex. I think that Dunlop is firmer then Talalay?
Do you think that a combo of a Talalay top of 44 ILD with a base of Dunlop will work? I don’t know the ILD rating of Dunlop and how firm they go.[/quote]

A firm polyfoam base using a true HR polyfoam with latex on top certainly could be one option for someone of a higher BMI. Comparing latex to polyfoam for a support core, a latex support core is more durable, more resilient, more elastic, more adaptable to different weights and shapes and sleeping positions, more supportive (it has a higher compression modulus so it gets firmer faster with compression), more “natural”, and has a different more “springy” and responsive feel than polyfoam. It is a higher performance material. Of course it is also more expensive than a polyfoam core and for some people … a latex hybrid which has the benefits and “feel” of latex in the upper layers (the top 3" - 6" which are the most subject to wear and tear and contribute more to the overall “feel” of a mattress) is worth the cost tradeoff. For others it isn’t. The latex will also contour and better put up with the specific demands and weight concentrations placed upon it when used in a power foundation setting.

Dunlop and Talalay aren’t directly comparable in terms of firmness using only ILD numbers because there are several factors that can affect how soft or firm a mattress (or an individual layer) feels besides just the ILD of the material (see post #4 here) and Dunlop and Talalay that are the same thickness and ILD won’t feel the same in terms of their firmness for most people because they have a different response curve and compression modulus (how quickly a material becomes firmer as you sink into it more deeply). There is more about the difference between Dunlop and Talalay in post #7 here. But overall, when rated at a similar ILD, Dunlop will generally feel firmer than Talalay, as it has a higher compression modulus and “firms up faster”.

Regarding the specifics of which type of latex (Dunlop certainly would be a good choice, at least for the base layers) and the ILD to choose, I would use the guidance from SleepEZ during a phone conversation and follow their recommendations (as they will have your best interest at heart), as they will know better than anyone else how their componentry works with various people with similar BMIs and with adjustable beds, and they can draw upon their decades of experience helping others who were in similar circumstances.

Thicker mattresses can be helpful for those in a higher BMI, as there is more material to contour and also stop the heavier parts of the body form sinking in too deeply. A mattress using 10" or so of latex certainly could work for your BMI range, but again I would defer to the guidance provided by SleepEZ.

I’m still perplexed why they would have been quoting you such a high shipping cost (or any shipping cost at all), as the Comfort Max mattresses on their site are listed as a “custom made mattress” as well and shipping on those is listed as “free” (i.e., built into the price of the mattress). Apparently they’ve provided you quite a bit inconsistent information. That’s too bad, and can be frustrating, I know. I saw their specifications, which listed 3" of latex in the uppermost layer, combined with 3" of a transition layer of 2.5 or 3.0 lb 60 ILD polyfoam, and then a 4" polyfoam core of similar material. An all-latex option would be more durable, and at your BMI I would strongly recommend you to consider less polyfoam, even better quality as described in your post.

Phoenix

Thanks again.

With the list of companies from the early post and now knowing the all latex seems to be a good direction, I can start reaching out.

I do have one last question. Some retailers take pride in saying that their mattress are shipped flat and never rolled. Does compressing a mattress have negative effects on it’s feel, durability and longevity?

Hi lamont,

Compressing foams for longer periods of time can negatively impact performance. It would depend upon the material being compressed, the quality of that material, and the length of time it was compressed, amongst other things. Latex will tend to hold its shape longer than polyfoams by quite a bit. There are videos online from manufacturers showing latex that has been compressed for a few years and it still tends to rebound quite well, although Dunlop doesn’t seem to fare quite as well as Talalay.

Most simplified choice mattresses companies (most using some type of polyfoam) have a recommended time frame for compression of their products, often in the range of three-four weeks. The recommendations do vary by manufacturer, though. There is more information about the many factors that can impact the overall life of foam in post #2 here.

Phoenix

I contacted many providers of latex mattresses to advise me on a mattress for an adjustable bed that can support my 450 pounds. Some providers just pointed me to their standard products, and others spent the time to put a custom one together for me. My one concern with the results is that I think that the comfort top layer is too soft. I like a firm mattress and I know that most of what is listed is for a 1" top layer.
I know that I could tell them to change it up but …PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS…

COMPANY #1 (FOAM SWEET FOAM)
They are suggesting the 16" which I think is too thick and heavy for my adjustable bed. Yhey all so have a 13" and 10".

Botanical 100% Natural Latex
Layers are not glued together
Free Delivery in boxes UPS
Each layer is 3 inches thick

Quilted Mattress Cover.
The top layer of this quilted cover is a knit fabric made of organic cotton. The middle layer consists of Joma wool. The bottom layer is a fabric which is 100% natural cotton. When these 3 components are quilted together, it is 1/2 inch thick. Since this is a two sided mattress, the cover will add 1" to make this a 13" or 16" mattress.
This elegant cover, which has a contemporary look and feel, has the strength to hold your layers in place without shifting.

16" $2,999.00
Firm Talalay 32 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 38 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD

13" $2,499.00
Firm Talalay 32 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 38 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD

10" $1,999.00
Firm Talalay 32 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD

COMPANY #2 (LUMA SLEEP)

The President of the company called me then called Talalay Global to decide on the ILD layers.
I’m not an expert, but I think the top and maybe the middle layer is not high enough for my 450 lb. weight. I questioned that and that is when he contacted Talalay Global. He use to run that company, seems to be a good guy and said it’s only 1" so not to cause any nerve pinching, etc. I like a firm mattress but maybe what I been sleeping on is wrong?

Price is $2545.00 with in home white glove delivery plus removal of old mattress.

The President of the company wrote the following…
I had the chance to speak with sales/product development resource at Talalay Global. He confirmed the efficacy of the custom all latex progressive support design for your specific needs.

10.5" Mattress
1" 28 ILD Talalay (from Talalay Global) This can be changed to 32 ILD
3" 36 ILD Talalay (from Talalay Global)
6" 40 ILD Dunlop (comes from Mountain Top Foam in PA.; MT classifies it as C4)

The 3 latex layers will be laminated together with a water-based latex glue, creating a single piece 10" ALL LATEX Mattress.

The mattress cover will be the luxury Tencel fabric; it will have a zippered bottom FR non-skid panel so it can be replaced, if needed. We source the Tencel fabric from Lava Textiles, made in South Carolina.
The FR barrier will be the Inherent FR Rayon blend Highloft Paladin by Milliken. The fabric is quilted inside a stretch knit fabric that creates a “sock” covering the top and sides of the entire mattress.
Total thickness of fabric cover and FR “sock” is 1/2".

Special orders are not eligible for purchase discounts.

Before he checked with Talalay Global he wrote the following to me…
Here are my initial design thoughts:
Luma Sleep can build you a 10" or 11" All Latex Mattress. The design will have 3 progressive layers of firmness.
The 10-11" all latex mattress will work well with the adjustable bed base, as well as have sufficient size to allow for a proper design.
The progressive firmness design is needed to provide you both comfort and support. You need both to be able to sleep properly.
We do have to pay attention to the total weight (you and the mattress) as it relates to the brand and model of adjustable bed.
I would not recommend that the top layer be a 44 ILD as this is too firm and will result in poor circulation. You need support and comfort.
44 ILD material is not a proper comfort layer, especially for someone of your size. However, 40-44 ILD will work as the base (support) layer.
The design I am thinking of is an all latex mattress with progressive firmness using:
6" - 40 ILD base layer (made with a Dunlop Latex) with a 2-3" 36 ILD Talalay on top of it and a 1-2" top layer of either 28 ILD or 32 ILD Talalay. (I am thinking 28 vs the 32)
All the latex will use a blended Natural/Synthetic formula as the blended formula is the most durable latex foam that we can use.
All 3 layers will be laminated (glued) together using a water based latex glue.
The difference between 40 and 44 ILD latex is minimal, the 40 ILD will work better with the adjustable bed base.
Dunlop Latex is more dense than Talalay and is a better support material.
36 ILD Talalay is firm (not hard) and supportive. Combined with the 40 ILD Dunlop core, we are looking a 80-90% of the latex in your mattress used in the support system.
The 1-2" layer of 28 ILD Talalay on the top will provide comfort, support and an good pressure relief transition when combined on top of the 36 ILD transition layer.

The 3 latex layers will be laminated together with a water-based latex glue, creating a single piece 10" ALL LATEX Mattress.

The mattress cover will be the luxury Tencel fabric; it will have a zippered bottom FR non-skid panel so it can be replaced, if needed. We source the Tencel fabric from Lava Textiles, made in South Carolina.
The FR barrier will be the Inherent FR Rayon blend Highloft Paladin by Milliken. The fabric is quilted inside a stretch knit fabric that creates a “sock” covering the top and sides of the entire mattress.
Total thickness of fabric cover and FR “sock” is 1/2".

Special orders are not eligible for purchase discounts.

COMPANY #3 (SLEEP EZ)

We do have a 13" and a 10" mattress. To be honest the 13" would offer proper support for you at your weight range. The 10" would work better with the adjustable base. We do have customers that go with the 13" mattress with their adjustable base. You can always upsize or downsize if need be.

100% Natural Cotton Knit Cover Quilted to 100% Joma Wool
Our Select Sleep models are equipped with a cotton and wool zipper cover. This cover is 100% all cotton, padded with 1.5" of wool. Depending on which mattress line you decide to purchase from (natural or organic), you will receive either a natural or organic cotton and wool cover.

Layers are not glued together
5% The Mattress Underground Discount
$99.00 RETURN FEE IF YOU USE THE ORIGINAL BOXES AND RETURN LABES

13" $2,499.00
Firm Talalay 40 ILD Blended Talalay or 100% Natural
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD

10" $1,895.00
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD

COMPANY #4 (MY GREEN MATTRESS)

I don’t think that this is a firm mattress for my weight. Am I mistaken that these densities are wrong in their descriptions?
Is this correct for ARPICO…I couldn’t even find what the 65 density translate to.
D75 / 24-28 ILD, soft
D95 / 36-38 ILD, firm

10.5" Dunlop Mattress $2,085.00
6-inch base of 95 Density Dunlop (ultra firm)
followed by 3 inches of 75 Density (firm)
finished off with 1 inch of 65 Density (medium-soft)
1 inch quilted cover, which includes the wool sewn in underneath
100% GOLS Certified Organic, All-Natural Dunlop Latex from ARPICO
This would bring you to the 10"-10.5" overall mattress height once everything is sewn together. He feels that this will support your frame while also providing enough comfort that you don’t experience stiffness or pain.
1/2" cover of organic cotton and wool

Includes white glove delivery and removal of old mattress.

Our covered are quilted organic cotton with wool sewn in underneath. We do not use adhesives; our beds are held together using flange fabric that is stitched in to the top and bottom covers and then pulled down over the sides and secured to the contents using metal hog rings.

100-night trial with an opportunity to exchange or return your mattress at any time during the trial period. Customer is responsible for shipping fees back to our facility in addition to a $25 return fee per item.

Hi lamont,

While I know you like a firmer mattress, how do you know that the specifications listed are “too soft”? Have you tried the same or similar configurations in person to arrive at that conclusion? I would tend to place quite a bit of confidence in configurations offered by those with extended experience with such componentry in the industry, but if you do have a concern that what they would suggest would still be too soft for your preference (and through actual testing you’ll be able to determine that), you may wish to lean toward a configurable system that you can “tweak” over time.

While I can’t pick out a mattress for you or predict which one you may like the best, I’ll try to offer some general comments on the items you’ve presented here, and hopefully that will be helpful to you.

[quote]COMPANY #1 (FOAM SWEET FOAM)
They are suggesting the 16" which I think is too thick and heavy for my adjustable bed. Yhey all so have a 13" and 10".
13" $2,499.00
Firm Talalay 32 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 38 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD
XXFirm Dunlop 46 ILD[/quote]

If you think that 16" is too thick for your power foundation, then I would lean toward the 13" version. This configuration would certainly offer deep down firm support. The Talalay on top would offer a bit more surface comfort plushness than a Dunlop of a similar ILD range.

[quote]COMPANY #2 (LUMA SLEEP)
The President of the company called me then called Talalay Global to decide on the ILD layers.
I’m not an expert, but I think the top and maybe the middle layer is not high enough for my 450 lb. weight. I questioned that and that is when he contacted Talalay Global. He use to run that company, seems to be a good guy and said it’s only 1" so not to cause any nerve pinching, etc. I like a firm mattress but maybe what I been sleeping on is wrong?[/quote]

Steve Russo used to be the President and CEO of Latex International (now Talalay Global), so he is quite knowledgeable about latex, and of course still is very “plugged in” with Talalay Global, hence the recommendations they offered. Like all of the companies listed here, they are offering up what they think will provide you the best chance at success with their product line, but of course there is no guarantee and only your personal testing will determine if you like the product or not. The 36 ILD Talalay in the middle layer is the same Talalay the Pure Talalay Bliss uses for the support core on most of their line, so that is a pretty firm material, but of course not “extra firm”. The Dunlop core would be quite firm. All of Steve’s comments explaining the reasoning for his advice are quite accurate. This product would be laminated and a special order, so it wouldn’t be a configurable system (only with toppers to make the bed softer) and you’d want to check if there would be any exchange/return option, as special orders commonly can not be returned.

[quote]COMPANY #3 (SLEEP EZ)
We do have a 13" and a 10" mattress. To be honest the 13" would offer proper support for you at your weight range. The 10" would work better with the adjustable base. We do have customers that go with the 13" mattress with their adjustable base. You can always upsize or downsize if need be.
13" $2,499.00
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD
XFirm Dunlop 44 ILD[/quote]

I’d agree with their 13" recommendation. This would be the firmest recommendation you received, but again can be configured with layer exchanges if you find that you need to go a little softer with the upper one or two layers.

[quote]COMPANY #4 (MY GREEN MATTRESS)
I don’t think that this is a firm mattress for my weight. Am I mistaken that these densities are wrong in their descriptions?
Is this correct for ARPICO…I couldn’t even find what the 65 density translate to.
D65 - top layer
D75 / 24-28 ILD, soft
D95 / 36-38 ILD, firm[/quote]

Dunlop is more accurately rated by density and “word ratings” for the ILD ranges, but a D65 would probably be in the low 20s for ILD. This would be the “softest” configuration you’ve listed, and also would be a non-configurable system. They did list that they offer an exchange/return option.

Overall, all of the items you listed use very good quality and durable materials, and as you’re aware all of the manufacturers are members here of the site, which means that I do think highly of them and the advice they provide.

You’ll have to sit down and list the pros and cons of each offering and see which manufacturers offers more of what you’re looking to achieve (part of your personal value equation). With your uncertainty of surface plushness and your thought that you do tend to prefer something on the firmer end of the spectrum, you may wish to investigate something that is configurable where you can manipulate the comfort layers. Aside from that, those are the best I can offer for general comments about what you’ve presented.

Phoenix

When you say “how do i know if it’s too soft”, your absolutely right. I don’t know anything about latex but what time I spend here trying to learn.

I would say my concern is two fold, people don’t grasp what 450 pounds really is in weight and letting go (trusting) someone’s advice when four experts come up with such different configurations. I need to let go.
As you said, these responses are from very knowledgable people who spent their careers in latex.

Steve Russo gave me great personal service. He replied to my email in such detail, took time to setup a phone meeting with me, after that he contacted Talalay Global for their advice then got back to me with another detailed email.

I want a mattress that is not loose layers. I think at my weight that will be more stable.
I did have a latex mattress once before. It was a big name brand and didn’t last long. The top loose latex layer would buckle. It was most likely a combo of latex and other “foam” with the latex being very low density.

Thank you for you for your input. I hope this thread helps someone else like me that is seeking a solution.

Hi lamont,

Thanks for your reply.

OK, so I understand now that you haven’t yet been able to in person test an all-latex mattress in configurations similar to the one’s we’ve been discussing (which was the emphasis of my query). People often make assumptions of comfort based upon attempting to predict from (sometimes) complex combinations of materials (which is difficult even for industry experts to do), or they sometimes makes their predictions based upon actual testing, and as I know you are aware, I’ll trust your personal testing over a prediction, as no one can feel what you feel nor knows your personal preferences better than you.

Those are very legitimate concerns. I know it can be difficult to trust the advice for your specific needs, which is one of the reasons I recommend a detailed phone conversation with any manufacturer you are considering, as it can help to determine the confidence you may have with one company versus another.

I do think highly of Steve, and as I think you are already aware, his relationship in the latex industry does place him in a good position to acquire advice specific to your demands.

If you want to stick with a design that laminates the layers together, and you preference is for a firmer feel, then out of what you presented the specialty item from Luma might be the one for your to consider.

You’re welcome! And I think you’ve brought up some excellent points and feedback, and I hope you’ll be able to share your thoughts on anything that you end up deciding to choose.

Phoenix