48x75 "three-quarter" Latex Mattress recommendation?

Hello Mattress Experts

I am replacing a mattress on an antique bed that measures 48"x75"… sometimes called “three-quarter”, sometimes “short-full” size.

I am finding it difficult to find a quality latex-based mattress in this size. I am looking for a soft, plush feel with a pillowed-top cover. (For reference, I recently purchased a full-size “DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Ultra Plush Soft Dreams Latex Mattress” and I’m looking to match that construction, thickness, and cover… but I cannot find a seller yet).

Memory-foam mattresses seem to be the norm at this size, but that’s not what I’m looking for. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hi PMac10000,

The list of online members here includes a number of manufacturers that make a range of latex mattresses which would be the most likely to make custom sizes but I haven’t asked them specifically so you would need to check their websites or call and ask them. I would also keep in mind that a custom mattress may not have a return or exchange policy and may have some additional costs involved.

The online members that are actual manufacturers with their own cutting equipment that may make custom sizes (although not all of these make latex mattresses) includes …

https://www.foamsweetfoam.com/

Members that aren’t actual manufacturers but that work closely with their factory and can probably make custom sizes as well include …

rockymountainmattress
purecraftedbeds.com

There may also be some local manufacturers that are close to you that make latex mattresses that can make custom sizes as well and if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know of any that I’m aware of that are close to you.

Phoenix