73-74 inch twin mattress?

Hi everyone:

I am a very happy owner of two Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses from Scott Jordan furniture that the admin of this site helped me find a few years ago.

New dilemma here - need a twin mattress 73-74 inches long to put on top of a day bed of sort. As “green” as possible, but less than $1K. Hopefully less than 11 inches in height

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Hi OPILOVA,

Welcome back!

I’m glad you’re still enjoying your mattresses!

My best suggestion would be to look online and use the experience and expertise of the members listed in post #21 here who are all very experienced and knowledgeable. There are a wide range of latex options (generally your most “green” choice) included in the choices there and I believe that all of them compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency. There are many here that have twin mattresses under $1000 in all-latex configurations.

As you mentioned “green” being desirable, there is more in post #2 here about organic, natural, safe, and green materials (which all have different meanings) which can also help you decide on the types of materials you are comfortable having in your mattress. I know that you may have already read through this information a few years ago when you were looking for your own mattress, but I include it here just in case someone else is reading through this thread for the first time.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything you discover.

Phoenix