7lb Memory Foam topper

I thought it would be good to show you what the problem is.

Forgot to say that the novosbed still as great as it can be, as day one, which is impressive to me. Probably because of the topper protecting the under layers.
I got a good deal yesterday and got the king tempur topper supreme at amazon for a bit over $300. Lets see how long that last on top of the medium novosbed. I think it could be very soft at some point because now I will have 7 inches of soft conforming material.
Again, I tried lots of memory foam mattresses and toppers, and nothing feels like tempurpedic. There is ordinary foam, and there is tempurpedic. Which I hate to say it because they are really expensive. But as almost everything in life, no magic formulas, no bs, you get what you pay for. So, probably my next mattress will be from them.
If I try any more of these experiments, Iā€™ll definitely go for the firmest higher quality ordinary foam mattress, and the tempurpedic topper. I think that could work well. That will be my very last experiment. It gets old. I only want a mattress to lasts me 5 years, and you canā€™t get any of these ordinary foam mattress to last that long in good condition.

So I did not get a reply from Rocky Mountain Mattress. Zero help. Definitely I would not recommend to anyone to buy from them; they seem to be a bunch of scammers. Barely no reviews, and the ones they have are mostly bad. I remember having problems with shipping too. They didnā€™t even had stock of the product, and ordered through other company. Again, stay away from them. This company doesnā€™t deserve the hype that has been given in this website.

Hey Piticli,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :). Thank you for your opinions.

I removed the post that had the product link, you can check out the forum rules where we donā€™t have product links to places outside of our members. Good luck with your Tempurpedic, although your opinions about small companies and big companies are way off, Tempurpedic makes a very nice product.

Thanks,
Sensel

Sorry about the link then.
Iā€™m a positive thinker too, but I had enough. I spent years trying to create, and buying different products, just because as many, I hated the idea of having to pay their prices.
I bought that topper, that after doing the math is only 3.5lbs dense, and it just feels way better than the 5lb foam in my mattress, and much better than the aerus plus 5lb that replaced. More supportive, more comfortable, less motion transfer, it just feels great. Memory foam might be about densities, ILD, IFD, whatever terms anyone wants to use in order to look knowledgeable, but the reality is that as I mentioned, there is memory foam, and there is Tempur-Pedic. And I really hate to say it really. I donā€™t want to spend the money on their product regardless.
Anyway. I learned a lot here too and I really appreciate it, Iā€™m not going to break my head anymore.

Hey Pitcli.

I hear ya. Itā€™s a fair point to make, and itā€™s an interesting point. For many years IMOā€¦Tempurpedic was the one and only one true ā€œbrandā€ in the mattress industry. Nobody walks in a retailer anywhere and says "Iā€™m` looking for a Simmonsā€¦or Sertaā€¦or Sealyā€¦never happensā€¦ok maybe not 100% but you get it. So I can totally see how one can view it Tempur and everything else.

Interestingly, consumers now do ask about the online advertised brandsā€¦like Casper, Purple, Leesa, Ghostbed, T&N, Saatva, etcā€¦ better brand value than Three Sā€™s brands.

Thanks for the post and input. Itā€™s all good.

Thanks
Sensei