A few DIY questions.

Hi Prof_Admiral_H_Nelson,

No not yet … I haven’t even had close to the time to do much reading with the things that need doing on the site in the short term even though I’ve ordered another book as well that I’m looking forward to that isn’t quite as intense (and I may end up reading first as a warmup to the other one).

A lot of the math is beyond me but I’ve been reading parts of it as I have the chance. My other half has a bachelors in nuclear physics from many years ago so she may have to translate some of the math for me or at least give me a primer. While its too early to say anything for sure … I think the thing that has stood out so far is how differently internal body tissues react to pressure than most people who studied these things seemed to previously believe. They built a model that is a very close approximation of the human body for their research. It shows that the pressure on the skin surface may have little bearing on what is happening inside the body in the deeper tissues (bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, etc). It’s complex enough that it will be slow going to get through it.

Like all the members here I think very highly of them and I like how they zone and customize their mattresses. You can read more of my thoughts about them in post #8 here and post #4 here.

No

Phoenix.