Affordable alternative to TempurPedic Cloud Supreme Breeze?

I recently bought a TempurPedic Cloud Supreme Breeze and I love it, but I can’t afford to keep it. I have a couple of weeks left in my trial where I can return it. What affordable alternatives exist?

Thank you.

Hi KeepCooler,

The tutorial post here has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice and would be the best place to start.

There is more about the different ways that one mattress can approximate another one in post #9 here and the tutorial post also has a link to a list of some of the better online manufacturers and retailers of memory foam mattresses I’m aware of and many of them sell mattresses that use the various Tempurpedic mattresses as a reference point for comparison. When you talk with them most of them would be able to help you decide which of their mattresses would likely be the closest to the Cloud Supreme Breeze.

If you let me know your city or zip code there may also be some local options available where you can test other memory foam mattresses in a lower price range and decide if any of them are close to the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Breeze in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) and the quality of the materials.

Phoenix

Check out Tempflow online. Ask for Dr. Rick. They are in CA. They ship anywhere. I live in Texas. James

Hi jdeck66,

I noticed that you are posting about Tempflow in a number of forum threads but I thought I’d let you know that your posts are on the edge of being a solicitation for Tempflow.

I know that your intent is good and you are probably excited about your new mattress and I certainly don’t mind you sharing your personal experience with your mattress (I’m not sure if you’ve actually received it yet) but asking people to contact you privately or offering to share Ricks personal email or phone number is closer to advertising (which isn’t allowed on the forum) than just sharing your personal experience and I’ve removed the part of your posts that suggested people contact you directly.

Phoenix

Sorry Phoenix,

After I posted a couple times I thought to myself, oh grapp going to get in trouble. I defiantly understand regarding the solicitation for Tempflow. Wasn’t thinking. Was not my conscious intent to come across as advertising for Tempflow. Haven’t got my bed yet. Based on what I was seeing online with some comments I was just trying to help others with what I found as an alternative option that could possibly help. The only reason I stated contact me privately didn’t want to put his personal stuff online. I 100% understand completely the purpose of this great forum. Even though haven’t got my mattress yet, being built, is it ok to mention my personal experience to others in regards to the service I have received from Rick so far, as to like the information he provided to the questions I have asked him like how are the beds makes, what are the specs, layering…stuff like that. And if somebody decides to at least check them out they can do so on their own. Now of course once I get my mattress then I would post my personal experience after I had it a while. Once again I deeply apologize for my screw up. Was not my intent. Sometimes I get overzealous on something’s . My wife says I do on everything…lol

Thanks Phoenix.

Hi jdeck66,

No problem at all … as they say no harm no foul :slight_smile:

Absolutely … I’m always happy when the members here share their personal experiences with a company or a mattress as long as it’s relevant to a thread or in response to a question and it remains “informational” and doesn’t cross the line into being too “promotional” :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I really like the idea of Tempflow mattresses and was looking at the Flexia, which is equivalent to TempurPedic Weightless Supreme. II actually called them today to see if they had sales. I was a little disappoint after talking to them. Flexia is $1799 on sale and TempurPedic Weightless Supreme at local Sleepys $1699, Tempflo has NO financing, Sleepy s 18 months, Tempflow says mattress made to order so it be at least 4 weeks for delivery, Sleepys tells me 3-4 days.

I mean its hard to buy a $1800 mattress with no financing and you have to wait 4 weeks and it cost more than the Tempurpedics their claiming to be cheaper than.

Hi rob2121,

I switched your post to its own topic since it was about a different mattress.

What size are you looking at?

The Sleepys site and the Tempurpedic site both list the Weightless Supreme at $1899 for a twin and it goes up from there.

While the Tempflow uses higher quality materials overall and has a better airflow design … if they really are that close and the Tempurpedic price you listed is accurate then your final choice may be a little more difficult.

Phoenix

[quote=“Phoenix” post=37364]Hi rob2121,

I switched your post to its own topic since it was about a different mattress.

What size are you looking at?

The Sleepys site and the Tempurpedic site both list the Weightless Supreme at $1899 for a twin and it goes up from there.

While the Tempflow uses higher quality materials overall and has a better airflow design … if they really are that close and the Tempurpedic price you listed is accurate then your final choice may be a little more difficult.

Phoenix[/quote]

Tempflo says their base layer is 36ild not sure what that translates into into lbs. I like to speak with someone else from Tempflo besides Jorden as he very condescending. Hes half the reason why I dont want to buy from them.

Hi rob2121,

36 ILD is a firmness rating not the density of the foam. Firmness and density/quality are not related because any density of foam can be manufactured in a wide range of firmness.

It may be worthwhile asking to talk with Rick (the owner) … he is very knowledgeable and helpful. If you didn’t have a good experience with one of their salespeople then I would mention this to him as well.

Phoenix