All Latex or "Hybrid"--HELP!

Hi DrDonna,

The S-200 is slightly softer in feel… The dolcezza has more topper material than the Vicence, and is slightly heavier, so the s-300 is usually recommended for the dolcezza.

We’ve had the mattresses for about 3-4 months maybe. My wife loves her side, and doesn’t seem to have any pain, and is a side sleeper.

Yes, the softening is better. Especially being a side sleeper :slight_smile: it’s not entirely noticeable when laying on my back. I did a review of the 3" wool topper, which is here, where you can see my info about that:

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/sleeptek-classic-2000-3-wool-topper-review

I’m 185 lbs, and a male version of princess and pea.

My alignment seems very good on the green sleep, and definitely I’ve significantly reduced cronic neck and back pain, and to some degree restless leg. So it’s certainly been measurably better than what I’ve had :slight_smile: the minor hip ache is pressure pain, which is my current mission to solve… Wool, by itself, didn’t solve it. Also, my top 6" of latex are soft (2 layers that are 3" each).

I’m also a huge comparison tester, perfectionist, and it seems pretty passionate about my bed, so I’ve just order a ton of different 3" top layer materials to try and test for myself. I’ve got at least 8 combinations of the top feel to try, and maybe more like 16. But that is really a function more of my perfectionist nature than anything else.

All that said, only you will be able to really tell… There’s nothing inherently firmer about the green sleep than similar other mattresses.