all natural latex mattress

Hi susanbrooklyn,

You can see it on their specials page here.
ADMIN NOTE:Removed 404 page link | Archived Footprint: sleepez.com/march-madness-sale.html

It does have “less” latex than some of their other latex options (and more than some others) but if it’s a better “match” for you in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP than “less” can also be “more” in terms of the “value” of a mattress purchase.

You can see my comments about choosing a firmer mattress first with the intention of adding a topper later in post #2 here. In most cases I would avoid this approach because of the uncertainty involved with two purchase choices instead of only one and choosing a topper that would be suitable in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your Personal preferences) for a specific person on a specific mattress can sometimes be almost as difficult as choosing a mattress that doesn’t need a topper in the first place. I would generally focus on choosing a mattress that is likely to be a suitable match without a topper (unless you can test the combination in person or you are purchasing both online as a “set” that is designed to work together and they both have a good return/exchange policy) and then use the option to add a topper as a “backup” strategy in case your initial choice is too firm and doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for rather than a “primary” strategy.

If the only issue with a mattress is that it is too firm and there are no soft spots or sagging in the mattress then a good quality topper can certainly be an effective way to add some additional softness, “comfort” and pressure relief to your sleeping system but the only way to know for certain whether a specific mattress/topper(s) combination is a good “match” for you in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP is based on your own careful testing or personal experience on the combination. If you can’t test the combination in person then there will always be always some risk and uncertainty involved in adding a topper because the specifics of the mattress itself along with your own body type, sleeping position, and preferences can affect which specific topper would be a suitable choice on any specific mattress.

If you do decide to go in this direction after talking with them then I would purchase the mattress first so that you can use your sleeping experience on the mattress as a reference point and guideline to help you decide on the thickness and firmness of a topper that would have the best chance of success.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the New York City area (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your specific criteria and the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix