Alternative to tempur-cloud supreme breeze

Hi Cheryllnn1,

I can’t tell you which mattress may be best (nobody can do that for anyone else) … but I can certainly help you with the steps to take so that you can find out for yourself. Post #1 here and the information it links to is always the best place to begin.

As you will see … latex and memory foam are very different materials with very different properties and “feel” and one is not really equivalent to the other although both can be equally pressure relieving.

There are some good options available in most areas of the country but the key is always good testing along with connecting with the experts (first locally and then online if that is necessary) so you don’t have to become one yourself. If you let me know your city or zip I’b be happy to let you know of any better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

You can also read a little more about the different types of latex including organic in post #6 here to help you decide if organic latex is really the best fit for what you are looking for. Most latex mattresses that are labelled as “organic” don’t use organic latex and it’s only the cover and quilting or in some cases the factory itself that has been certified as organic. Organic is used more as a marketing term than it is used correctly.

Phoenix