Ameena Mattress Information?

Hi abbygrant,

You are the first one to mention them on the forum and they are one of about 23 “simplified choice” mattresses that I haven’t listed yet to go with the 23 that I already have listed in the simplified choice mattress topic.

You can read more about simplified choice mattresses in general in post #1 here.

The Ameena mattress uses 2" of Energex (which is a high performance polyfoam) on top of 2" of gel memory foam on top of a 6" polyfoam base layer. It comes in a single firmness level which would be somewhere in the middle of the firmness range.

They don’t specify the density of all their foam layers which means that I would avoid it until the quality/density specs of all their foam layers are known.

While nobody can speak to how any specific mattress will “feel” for someone else because this is too subjective and relative to different body types, sleeping positions, and individual preferences, sensitivities, and circumstances and you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress …if you can find out the density of all their foam layers and post them on the forum I’d be happy to let you know if there are any lower quality/density materials or weak links that could compromise the durability and useful life of the mattress and would be a cause for concern.

Phoenix