Amerisleep, what do we really know about the PRODUCT??? (shaddy marketing yes, but the beds?)

Hello,
Could you please let me know is there any updated information/feedback on Amerisleep mattress quality? Any issues or concerns with this now?

Searching through the forum, there is one here: https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/mattress-comfort-layers-memory-foam, but it does not say anything bad about Amerisleep.
I have pain in the lower back using my current mattress (Avocado green mattress): The pain is in the lower back and similar to the one shown in this picture: https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/keep-waking-up-with-my-lower-back-twisted

Avocado green mattress does not conform to the body when laying on my back. There is no support to the lower back at all. The coils are a disaster. I only get support if I move to the edge of the mattress (quantum edge support, which means no support elsewhere unfortunately). Otherwise in the middle of the mattress, my hip and bum sink (I am 5ft 11", 195lbs). I have more weight in my tummy and bum. What a disappointment with Avocado mattress, which I thought is going to solve all my mattress problems.
Avocado green mattress has quality control issues and the products they ship does not match with their website postings nor with the one available in the online showroom in Austin: Our Sleep Guide Online Mattress Store Austin, Texas

I am in Austin TX and I finally tested Casper Original Hybrid which was ok. Wave Hybrid and Nova Hybrid did not offer me enough support for the lower back – on these beds when lying flat, I had to lift and draw my legs inward to get the support on the lower back.
I tested Amerisleep AS2 Hybrid and it provided the lower back support when lying flat and also felt comfortable when lying on the side. Compare Our Memory Foam Mattresses | Amerisleep
King AS2 Hybrid costs $1399.
Please let me know if there is any weak links in AS2 Hybrid build. If there is a similar feeling mattress that has higher quality components, please let me know as well.

After Avocado Green mattress experience, I gave up on Latex Hybrid mattress. Latex does not conform to the body and does not provide the support/pressure relief on the lower back. I tested Obasan zoned all latex mattress which did provide all the support I needed and felt comfortable, but it is very expensive (> $5K) and they do not have any return policy. Obasan have 8- and 6- zoned latex pieces, which I think is the only way to get latex conform to body contours and get support/pressure relief. Just choosing latex layers simply based on ILD from top to bottom is not going to give much support or prevent forming pressure points due to arching of lower back.

So foam of some type (memory foam, poly foam, custom foams from different companies etc) is the way to get body conturing and support. But 100% foam would be too hot when sleeping for 8 hours.
So I need to go for a hybrid: foam + coil and so I ended up AmeriSleep AS2 Hybrid. The combo of Foam + Latex Hybrid would still be warmer than Foam + Coil. So I did not look into Foam + Late Hybrid.

Before buying Avocado Green mattress few months back, I also found Brooklyn Aurora Hybrid and Helix Midnight to be comfortable as well – but I need to try that again this week to see if it would work.
There are already too many choices to look into and then finally buy one that provides the needed comfort and restful sleep and that does not contain any weak link/low quality materials.

I looked into the Trusted Members Directory for Foam + Coil Hybrid to match with AmeriSleep AS2 Hybrid. But I couldn’t find one that has this Foam + Coil Hybrid combo. If I missed any good alternative to AS2 Hybrid, please let me know.
Thanks very much.