Analysis of Big Fig mattress for heavy people?

Thanks Hawkeye! We’ll give them a call and see what they have to say is the reason for rotating every 2 weeks for 6 months (12 times!). We will update this thread with the feedback.

Hey,
In addition to this topic found the old topic of extra heavy mattress for heavy people
https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/mattress-for-heavy-couple
I found many useful things there
Regards Jon

I was looking for a mattress when I came across this site.
I had gone through 6, yes 6, different mattresses trying but failing to find one that didnt leave me tired with a sore back.
4 of them were refundable, most with a fee, 2 weren’t.

Anyways I wanted to come back to this site and post because I found it helpful.
The detailed specs provided by a member who called bigfig up, and then the analysis of the bigfig by phoenix helped to convince me that it might be right for me.
Im ~ 5’ 8", 250 lbs, bmi calculator online says 37.
I sleep on my side.
This bed - its only beed 3 nights - but thank God… This bed is so solid. I used to wake up every 2 hours or so… then be stiff in the morning at best… in pain at worst.
I didn’t wake up once last night. No stiffness. No sore lower back. No sciatica.
Im not joking and Im not being paid by anyone to say this.
If the thing starts sagging way too soon I’ll try to remember to update on here - but I think I found my solution.
Wanted to post on here and let you all know my experience so far because I found your posts helpful.