Angelbeds caved in. Out of business. What do I do?

Hello everyone!
I found this forum while doing a bit of research about how to do a warranty claim on my bed. I bought an angelbeds from a local store in Houston, TX, which I was told was owned by the angelbeds themselves
I bought the bed around 2012, just one year before they went bankrupt. Now my bed has caved in on one side, and when I sleep on it it feels like there is a black hole sucking me in when in when I roll over, getting more uncomfortable every day. I spent 2500 bucks on this bed thinking that it was gonna last many years, and here I am just three years later and I feel like I have been scammed. Does anybody know what i should do? How can I claim a warranty to? Any legal action I could take? Or at this point should I consider it 2.5k loss and a live and learn experience? Any advise would be appreciated.

Hi Darkleafar,

Unfortunately Angelbeds is now out of business so there would no longer be a valid warranty on any of their mattresses and their customers no longer have any warranty recourse if there is an issue with any of their mattresses. One of their founders is now involved with a new company (see post #4 here).

I don’t know if you would have any legal recourse (although it’s unlikely) but you would need to check with a lawyer for any legal advice.

I would check the foundation under the mattress just to make sure that it isn’t the reason for the “caving in” (you could also put the mattress on the floor to see if it makes any difference) but if that’s not the problem then outside of purchasing a new mattress the only other suggestion I have that could help would be to do some “mattress surgery” to identify and replace any of the defective layers in your mattress (see post #2 here).

Phoenix