Any opinions on the sleep ez coil + latex bed?

https://www.sleepez.com/europillowtop.htm

Sound mattress?
Last 4-5 years?
Any common complaints about it (like squeaks or something)

or even the Luxurion pillow top foam plus latex line?
https://www.sleepez.com/luxerion.htm

paisley, It looks like those mattresses are designed for sale out of their showrooms near Phoenix. You need to talk to Sleepez about that and what shipping costs would be like. It would also be tough to return if you didn’t like it. Have you decided to change the mattress too instead of just getting a 3" latex topper? Lew

oh, drat. lol. Big thanks. That’s out.

i’m looking into options other than the 3" topper, but the topper is still an option. I go to another store tmrw and will check out another topper arrangement, and hopefully it will offer me more than “sleepable”, which is what i’m concerned a topper will be and what my so far try outs have been, but i’ll keep trying… i’d love to have something tufted (which would mean a bed and not a topper, unless i go wool topper but i checked out of those out and it felt sort off sad and flat and not nice over a very hard mattress), So if there’s a better option than a topper, i’d love to take it. But if i find a topper that makes me feel good, then i’ll go for that. As you can see in my last post, i feel like there might be other things i that i can afford that would = the same cost per night, so i think there might be a possibility other than the topper although certainly maybe not. if there’s no good bed for $800 than i have no choice but the topper.

Although i have to say, sleeping with my 3/4" topper folded over has been much better than it just single.

Ah heck, maybe a wool topper (for support but still not as rocklike as my bed)) plus 2" latex topper plus my 3/4" topper will do it. But that’s like $700, then i feel like i might as well get a bed, ya know?

[quote]
Ah heck, maybe a wool topper (for support but still not as rocklike as my bed)) plus 2" latex topper plus my 3/4" topper will do it. But that’s like $700, then i feel like i might as well get a bed, ya know?
[/quote] :stuck_out_tongue: We can really go round in circles on this, can’t we?

Personally I don’t think you are apt to find a quality mattress for that price: one that you will sleep well on that will also last. The fact that your current mattress hasn’t broken down makes me think it could be a good support layer with the right topper. But what do I know? I am a newbie who has gone through two expensive mattresses in the last two months and still hasn’t found a solution. Keep us up to date on what you try. Lew

Totally. :sick:

You’re lips/god’s ears. lol

:D. Soon, i feel it.

I wonder if not even perhaps the OMF Regency Sapphire Pillowtop for 3 years or OMF ortho superpillow top or euro pillowtop for 4 years?

Some of the companies that make latex toppers and mattresses will let you use your latex topper as the top layer for a latex mattress and deduct the cost out if you decide to get a hd foam core or latex core later. I think Brooklyn bedding does that, and you could check sleep ez. You could also check out doing 2 layers of 2 inch latex, one softer and one medium. It seems like if you current mattress is firm enough and not broken down you could layer over it enough to get pressure relief.

Yeah, def. keeping my eyes open for that. So i’m simultaneously looking at the pure latex models for the future. lol.

Does anyone have a list of exactly who does it?

Not sure BB’s Total latex is gonna be my dream bed in the future since it only has 2 levels, but i’m sill trying out latex beds with that combo, but haven’t loved the 2 layer only combo so far, but then again, it takes time to get use to and miss the feel of, latex beds if you don’t take right away. But their total latex does have some kick-ass tufting.

SleepEZ can’t see them being my dream bed, they don’t have big tufting.

Anyone else?

Talk to Brooklyn Bedding, my understanding is that they can do 3 layers of 3 inch latex, although you should confirm with them.

ooh, thanks! i will.

Hi paisley,

In terms of quality and value … I wouldn’t hesitate to buy any mattress that SleepEz made. Lew was correct though that these mattresses are only available locally because they can’t be shipped by courier. This may change over the next couple of months though :slight_smile:

I believe that the bottom two layers are not separate layers even if they are separate ILD’s so only the top layer could be exchanged but of course it’s always best to talk with them directly to make sure that this is still the case.

Yes … SleepEz does this as well (see the bottom of the page here)

Wool is a great material but it is nothing like latex or other foam materials and it has it’s own feel and pros and cons. You can read a bit more in post #8 here which also links to some good sources of wool toppers which are very knowledgeable about their products if you talk with them.

Phoenix