Any reviews for hilton suite mattress?

Hey all,
My dad is looking to get a new bed because his current pillow top is not good for his back and neck at his age. He has hear the hilton suite mattress is good, can someone shed some light on if this is a good mattress? or if not what type of king sized mattress would you recommend for $17-$1800?
Thanks all, he certainly needs something better.

Hi bayvillianblues,

The first place I would start your mattress research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines and also includes links to some of the more helpful forum posts.

A mattress is only as good as the quality of its construction and the materials inside it and most hotel mattresses don’t disclose the quality of their materials and in most cases are not good value (like most of the major brands). You can read a little more about hotel mattresses in post #3 here and the posts it links to. In general I would avoid them or any mattress where you are forced to make a blind purchase that uses lower quality polyfoam in the upper layers of the mattress (which are the first to soften and break down). there are many better quality/value choices available … especially in the budget range you are looking at.

Phoenix.