Anyone familiar with Sleep On Latex?

I just found this company through eBay. The owner is Carl and he is based in Chicago. Here’s the link: https://sleeponlatex.com. I have spoken with him on the phone twice and he seems very knowledgeable and nice. The best part is that his prices are ROCK BOTTOM. Almost too good to be true…which has me worried!

His 100% Naural Dunlop ships from Latexco in Georgia and his company makes Bamboo covers that ship directly from him. Eastern King comes in at $1239. Include 6" core + 2" topper + Bamboo cover and includes free shipping.

Anyone tried this company?

Thanks!

I forgot to mention that the components ship separately and you “build your own” bed. Does this mean that Karl of Sleep On Latex can’t become a member of TMU?

Hi buttercupbetty,

While membership is generally a side effect of ongoing conversations with manufacturers or retailers (see post #2 here) and not something that I specifically look for … it’s limited to merchants that sell actual mattresses not just mattress components. I’ve added them to the list in post #4 here though as a source for mattress components.

Phoenix