Anyone have issues in dealing with select foam?

Hi jc118,

Your experience is disappointing to me as well.

Like you … I understand delays in product shipments because of unforseen circumstances but I also believe that nobody should have to chase a business to find out what is happening with their order and when you are assured that an order has been or is about to be shipped (on multiple occasions) then that assurance needs to be followed up proactively until your mattress has actually been shipped and you have received a shipping confirmation and an expected delivery date.

I talked with Matt at Select Foam today and had a frank discussion to let him know about your post and my disappointment with your experience and I’m hopeful that you will receive the followup service that you deserve and that by sometime tomorrow your situation will be resolved.

In answer to your question about “Anyone have issues in dealing with select foam?” … the answer is yes they have happened from time to time to some of the other members of the forum and although they are a small minority of their customers and to my knowledge they have all been resolved … there are still too many IMO and they still have a ways to go to improve their customer service and followup after a sale when things don’t go as smoothly as they should or as expected.

Thanks for your feedback … and I hope that you can confirm and let us know that you have received your shipping confirmation in the next day or two and that your mattress is actually on its way.

Phoenix

NOTE ADDED: Because of ongoing customer service issues and delays Select Foam’s membership has been terminated and I would read the warning here before considering them.