Anyone have or looking @ Dremata & want to share info?

B) Hi. I have almost spent almost too much time working this mattress thing out, depending on who you ask (hubby) but I can now spot a value when I see one!

I am female 150 range, hubby 250.

I would like to ask about Dremata. What do you know? What should I know? Did a forum search, no find.

Looking at 13" Dremata bed. It is 3" dunlop base, 3" 5 zone firm ILD, 3" med ILD, 3" soft ILD.

Comparing the 13 inch Dremata with a bed I know he liked I see it as a comparable configuration, enough soft, but hopefully not mushy.

I did not include exact specs, but this configuration is close to a PLB Nature with a topper, firmer base, 40+ ILD compared to 36 ILD, but hubby requires it.

• Old Company, really old.
  • 13" organic all LI latex
  • everything Oeko-Tex approved.
  • each layer wrapped in organic cotton (easier to place & not tear)
  • zoned layer
  • firm dunlop (Latex Green) available for base (my choice)
  • Can rearrange my layers.
  • BBB rating excellent.
  • Free shipping. No Tax. $2,595.00
  • 180 day return, you pay shipping both ways. (can live with that)

I know you can switch out layers, but don’t remember specifics on that… again, something I could live with ,

I lean toward Arizona because I know they are trusted to be all organic when they say they are & seem like straight shooters. Super value for best materials & easy website, but I want to know if anything is amiss with Dremata, which is looking pretty darned good. I think AZ (www.mattresses.net) has my pillows & foundation business.

Thanks for the help. Any body out there?? :huh:

Hi KSueSmith,

There is some history that would make me VERY cautious about dealing with Dremata, Green Mattress Factory, or any of their other websites. I would make sure that you’ve done more research and read post #2 here and post #6 here and the information it links to before making any purchase from them.

Phoenix

Thanks for the quick reply. You may have saved a marriage!

Hi KSueSmith,

I’m certainly glad for that … and perhaps that’s my good deed for the day :slight_smile:

Phoenix