Anyone Try Bios Bed System Toppers?

I am looking for a high resilience foam topper for my bed because latex is currently out of my budget. These are made by FXI, which Phoenix has mentioned makes some decent foam in another post. I am considering BIOS Energizing Performance Topper because it says it is high resilience foam, but it is not firm like their Support line. Sams Club has a good price, and a good return policy, so I feel comfortable trying it out, but reviews are scarce online, so I wanted to see if anyone had experience with these toppers or a similar topper.

High resilience foam from other places was even more than some sources of decent latex. BIOS is less than $200 for 3 inches of high resilience foam in a king. Latex would be well over $300 for the same amount in a king. Thoughts?

Hi fairy8i8,

I would make sure you find out the density of the topper before you purchase it to make sure that it meets the foam quality/density guidelines here and so you can make more meaningful comparisons with other highly resilient polyfoam toppers that are available that may be in a similar price range but have a higher density and are more durable. Polyfoam can be made using a foam formulation that makes the polyfoam more highly resilient than conventional polyfoam but they can still be a lower density and less durable material than I would consider.

Phoenix