Are these mattresses rebranded?

I’ve come across two queen size memory foam mattresses but I can not for the life of me find any information online about them? I found them at a ROSS.

Here are a few pictures: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The Balance brand mattress is listed for $210 and the Sleep Empire for $230

I would pounce on one of them but so far have found zero info on the brands.

Thanks in advance

Hi economicallyviable,

I don’t have any particular information on the mattresses you mentioned but if you can find out the quality of the materials inside each mattress (see this article) then you can confirm that they meet the criteria in post #4 here and make meaningful comparisons with other mattresses regardless of the manufacturer (assuming that the store that sells them will provide you with accurate information). In the price range you are looking at it’s very unlikely that they use good quality materials that are sourced in North America or that are CertiPur certified if they’re not.

Phoenix

Thanks. The mattresses are actually listed for $350 and $320 respectively, my friend would just be able to get a discount. I’ll have to inspect the boxes closer as the store doesn’t specialize in mattresses and will have no further information other than what’s on the box.

Thank you again

Hi economicallyviable,

I’m not sure what size you are looking at (larger sizes are more costly) but if you are looking at a queen or king then it would be very unlikely that you would find a good quality memory foam mattress in this price range.

Phoenix