Arizona store recomendations?

Hi all,

I must say, I am a huge fan of forums (and a member of many) and I truly know and appreciate the wealth of knowledge I have gained over the years from them. That said, I NEVER would of thought a dedicated mattress forum would exist! But believe me, I am glad it does, this site has been THE best source of information bar none. Mattress shopping has been very intimidating (a word I have read many times in many threads here tonight). I am a research-like-crazy-on-the-internet kinda guy. But with mattresses that doesn’t work at all as its all so subjective (99% of info on the internet is anecdotal) as people have what, 4 mattresses in their adult lives? And a lot changes from say, 20 years old to 30, and 30 to 40 and beyond.

Anyway, enough ranting. Now that THANKS TO THIS SITE I know not to walk into serta/sealy’s/temperpedic and buy the most expensive mattress I can afford, I’d like recommendations for worth while stores in AZ. I am specifically near Sedona, so I figure no matter what I will have at least an hour or two drive. This puts Flagstaff, Prescott, and Phoenix all within my area of interest.

If anyone can point me to stores, local manufacturers, within 2 hours of me that are worth while. Company websites for previewing before the drive are a bonus. I am willing to spend up to 1500 dollars (queen sized) and am in desperate need of a good nights sleep. Every dollar saved is surely appreciated but if I get 10 years out of this mattress almost any amount is worth a good nights sleep. I wake up exhausted and in real pain, and while I’m not sure how much a mattress can cure, I’m excited to find out.

Thank you so much for any direction and suggestions you guys can offer. And thank you SO much Phoenix for putting the effort into this site!

Hi RadioActivity,

You are fortunate that you live in Arizona because three of the members of this site are based there and all of them make great quality and value mattresses.

Post #4 here includes them and some of the other options you have available. I would definitely take a day trip to Phoenix … it would be well worth it IMO :slight_smile:

Out of over a dozen different stores in the Sedona, Flagstaff, or Prescott areas I looked at there is nothing I’m aware of that I would seriously consider outside of the single Flagstaff option that is listed in the Phoenix list.

Phoenix

I’ll be damned if I didn’t find the part of the site where they were listed (I had seen you reply several times “i’ll add them to my list”) right after I posted this! I will indeed be taking a trip down, most likely Friday. Thanks!