Australian dilemma - Heveya vs Natural Sleep latex mattress

Hi Phoenix

Thanks again for your wonderful advice.

I should have been more precise in my language concerning how customisable Natural Sleep are with their mattresses - I was intending to state that they appear to be very accommodating with my order before purchase. However, based on your comments I might just ask them what can be done after the mattress has been assembled!

At the risk of backtracking on my comments about not shopping online … I was hoping to quickly get your opinion on this offer I have stumbled across by Latex Bedding Co, which appears too good to be true for the price-conscious shopper. The Revor Euro bed mattress is 100% LatexCo latex and is the same price as the Natural Sleep mattress; they provide an organic cotton cover that is zip-off washable (is being able to remove a mattress cover to wash an important selling point?); they throw in a free base, free bamboo linen and free latex pillow; they appear to have solid reviews online concerning customer service and, although it’s not entirely clear to me, they have a 6 month trial policy which appears to suggest that for a fee of $200 plus delivery and pick-up the mattress can be returned (I will chase this up to clarify):

The answer, though, may be fairly straightforward - as discovered by one of the contributors to this forum the Euro would not be 100% natural latex, as only one of the mattresses Latex Bedding Co stock, the Synchroline III, meets this criteria:. https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/full-latex-mattress-in-sydney

I will also ask the store what percentage the Euro consists of.

The Latex Australia Warehouse where I tried the Heveya organic mattress also had another mattress that I tried that is 85% natural latex and 15% synthetic - is there an “acceptable” level of synthetic latex that a mattress can harbour before its performance is greatly affected?

Thanks again,
jleb