Bad back Looking for memory foam

Agreeā€¦am looking at the 13" Gel Foamā€¦like the cloude luxeā€¦but one review scared me that it may be too firm.
I saw about the sheets tightening the mattressā€¦and in that case I would not use a fitted sheetā€¦just get a larger sheet and tuck it inā€¦but that has been a question of mine about a mattress coverā€¦how does that impact body heat getting through some water proof coversā€¦
I am trying to figure out how to reach the Chuck guy at Brooklyn Beddingā€¦I donā€™t see a phone number for him.

Hi Strummer,

Their number (877-955-5503) is at the bottom of the sellers details page here.

Body heat will go through the thinner membrane type mattress protectors quite well (although water wonā€™t and they are not as breathable as other types of protectors so they can increase sleeping temperature for some people). You can see some of the different choices and tradeoffs between different mattress protectors in post #89 here.

Phoenix

I think in that budget, you can easily get amattress protector that you can use with your existing mattress. I also had the same problem of back pain due to my old mattress. After I started using a memory foam mattress pad, The problem is pretty much reduced.

Hi Jackflaming,
Yes, I was meaning a mattress protector.

Phoenix,

Thank you so much for the phone number.
Left a message the other day, but did no call back.
Regardless, I now think the hassle of trying to get a box spring separately would be too muchā€¦plus to pay $ for the delivery on.
I donā€™t have anything to put this mattress onā€¦and just donā€™t have time to research and shop for that at this point.
Otherwise, I might have pulled the trigger with Brooklyn Bedding.

Thanks so much for all the information.

Hi Strummer,

The foundation thread here has many options and sources in a wide range of prices for different foundations that can be used under any mattress ā€¦ some of which include free shipping (which of course just means that itā€™s included in the price).

Phoenix