Bamboo Bliss or Aloe Alexis?

Hi Stu404,

Most foam mattresses (memory foam, latex, or polyfoam) work well on an adjustable bed and latex in particular is very “bendable”. When a mattress is thicker than about 12" or so though it may not conform to the adjustable bed as well and with firmer and thicker layers of polyfoam in a hybrid which is a “stiffer” foam than latex then the foam can develop a “crease” where it bends on a constant basis so I would be a little bit cautious with this and would probably lean towards all latex vs a thick layer of firm polyfoam on an adjustable bed.

In cases like this where the answer is somewhat “questionable” I would definitely check with the manufacturer who will know more about the specific properties of their polyfoam than anyone and will give you a recommendation that is more specific to their mattress but I would be a little cautious.

Post #3 here and the adjustable bed thread it links to may also be useful in helping you compare adjustable beds and has some sources that would make good “value references” as well.

Phoenix