Bed bug troubleeee!!

I couldn’t have a good night’s sleep as my latex memory foam mattress is constantly infested with those irritating bed bugs. Living in a tropical country might be one of the reasons. I want to have a good cozy slumber and that is my dying wish rn!! Please do help.

Hi Karthikrad,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Bed bugs are found worldwide, and they tend to be “hitchhikers”. If you’re looking to get rid of bed bugs, your first step would be to hire a qualified exterminator and have them come and treat your home (heat treatment is quite popular and successful). Then you would want to encase your mattress. A true encasement for bedbugs prevents bed bugs from getting into or out of the mattress once the encasement is on the mattress. There is more about mattress encasements in post #2 here and in post #2 here that you may find useful.

Phoenix

I don’t think that mattresses are the real problem. Bed bugs just happens to be there somehow. It happened with me also, so I hired the bed bug exterminator professionals for their removal. The professionals sealed all their sources so that, they cannot come back again and now finally I can have a good night’s sleep. I think you must also try hiring professionals and having them remove permanently.

Hey TimothyCole,

Welcome to the forum :).

Thanks for the post about hiring bed bug professionals, makes a lot of sense to me!!

Just FYI, I removed the link to the local business in NJ, as is our normal policy. Thanks again, and let us know if you have any questions.

Sensei