Bed Frame Recommendations (Possible storage under bed)

Does anyone have recommendations for the bed frames? I found that my new queen mattress doesn’t quite fit the old (cheap) metal frame I have, so I was going to take the opportunity to get a much better one!

I am looking for good quality (who isn’t?), and I am interested in a frame high enough off the ground so that I can store some boxes under it. I am not interested in drawers, though. Wood vs. metal doesn’t really matter to me, but I suppose I would choose wood if I had the chance.

Hi mabrezov,

There is more information about different types of support systems (including bedframes, foundations, and platform beds) that are generally the most suitable for different types of mattresses and some examples of each of them in post #1 here.

While it’s always a good idea to check with the manufacturer of your mattress to make sure that any support system you use is suitable for your mattress and meets their warranty conditions … if budget and storage space is your most important criteria then some of the wire grid platform bedframes may be worth considering and there are a few links to some platform beds as well that may also be suitable.

Phoenix

I could start recommending tons of bed frames right here. But I think it’ll be better if you read the complete report on http://bedframer.com that not just recommended tons of amazing products, but also helped me make a very good decision on my present bed frame

Sarah001:

The website you listed provides very little meaningful/useful information and simply posting to promote a website is against the terms of this forum.

Very detailed and complete information about mattress support systems, including foundations and bed frames, can be found here in Post #1.