Bedinabox

aviator79:

Thanks for filling in some of the details on your experience.

I would agree with Phoenix that this seems to be a comfort issue and a product that perhaps is inappropriate for your sleeping style. I would follow up on some of the suggestions that Phoenix made, including a call to the company. Taking the time to phone and politely asking if there’s any way in which the company may be of assistance goes a long way, as opposed to the rude and aggressive approach that too many consumers use. It certainly can’t hurt to try.

Also (with variations allowed for your somatotype, level of core strength, fitness and pre-existing conditions) a product with good support and bit of a firmer sleep surface tends to do well for those who sleep mostly upon their stomach, as Phoneix mentioned.

Good luck!

So I bought a topper from Costco. Flipped the Bed-in-a-box mattress over on the Costco bed frame that I had added support beams to because the original were junk (utilized legs that would give out). Sorry for crappy pic but can see that it is solid. I also got a mattress pad from costco to protect the topper. Total of $175. I had been looking at overstock too but figured I would try one from costco first. I am happy to say it seems to have solved the bed problem for now as both my wife and I slept thru the night for the most part last night.

Hi aviator79,

That’s good news … and thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Phoenix