Beloit Mattress Company, Beloit, WI.

Does anyone have experience with this company? Does anyone have any advice on the individuals mattress lines they offer?

Hi Barnbutt,

As you may know from your reading here Beloit is a member of this site which means that I think very highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency…

There are many forum members that have had a great experience dealing with them and a forum search on Beloit (you can just click the link) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well.

Unfortunately you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to be able to tell you which specific mattress is best for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) based on either specs (either yours or a mattress) or “theory at a distance” (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here). In terms of quality and value I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase any mattress they make and they will be able to provide you with good information and guidance about their mattresses and the pros and cons of each of them but which one is the most suitable choice for you will really depend on which types of mattresses and materials you prefer, your budget, and which one your testing indicates is the best “match” for you.

Phoenix