Beloit Mattress recommendations?

First off thanks for the great information on this site! Been reading for a couple weeks as I plan for mattress shopping. Went to Ken Michaels and Penny Mustard in Milwaukee yesterday. Tried a number of mattresses and types with my girlfriend. Although each store I found tried to push us to higher cost options we learned a lot. Based on great feedback here on Beloit Mattress we are heading there tomorrow. spoke to Ryan there on phone today and he was nice as can be. Looking forward to this shopping now.

Question is based on the following what are best options at Beloit Mattress?

• both of us are back and side sleepers
  • she has some back issues
  • both seem to like the medium support mattresses we tried
  • we both like plusher comfort
  • I’m concerned about heat while sleeping so want to avoid that issue

Thanks!

Jim

Hi JDM,

As you know Beloit is one of the members here which means I think very highly of them and they are among the best in the industry in terms of quality, value, and service.

There are too many variables, unknowns, and personal preferences involved for anyone to choose a specific mattress for someone else based on “theory at a distance” though and your own personal testing for PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) using the testing guidelines in post #1 here is a much more effective way to choose a mattress that works best for you. They will also give you good guidance and information to help you find the most suitable mattress and about any strengths and weaknesses of all of their mattresses as well. They know their mattresses better than anyone else.

You can also read a little more about some of the many factors that can affect sleeping temperature in post #2 here which can help you with your choices as well.

You will be in good hands when you go there … they “know their stuff” :slight_smile:

Phoenix