Berkeley Ergonomics

Hi all,

After getting a great education on this site I went to test mattresses at Fly By Night in Northampton, MA today. The sales team was great and after a few hours in the store I decided I like the Berkeley Ergonomics Alpine with European slats foundation. The only problem is that I need it within the next two weeks and this retailer waits until they have several Berkeley sales to place an order and they can’t get it for me for 4-5 weeks. Their price is $1600 for the Alpine Mattress and $600 for the foundation. Do you know of any other retailer that could get it to me in western Massachusetts more quickly and in the same price range?

Thanks,

Jill in Stockbridge

Hi jcurti02,

Post #12 here has a list of the Berkeley Ergonomic dealers I’m aware of across the country. I don’t know how fast they deliver and if they ship a mattress to you it may increase the cost substantially but it may be worth talking to them so see if they carry the same mattress and the time and cost involved in shipping it.

Phoenix

I doubt anyone else would be able to get you the bed any faster without it somehow costing a little more in the end. Maybe you can check what the shipping charges are from other dealers. From what I have seen it can range from around $200~300. Perhaps Fly by Night would be willing to bring one in faster for you for less than those shipping charges?

Thank you, Phoenix and Daniel. I did some homework and I think you are correct, Daniel. Going through another retailer will be significantly more expensive. I will call Fly By Night and see what they can do for me. Thanks a million! Jill :slight_smile: