Best deal on a foundation for a latex matteess?

Check out pragmabed.com. Great platform frame, foldable 14" of underbed clearance for storage, made of steel though. On the other hand, it was designed with specialty mattresses in mind. Honestly, I’d check amazon for the lowest prices. Did you settle with the wooden foundation? How do you like it, I am curious?

I ended up buying the organic foundation from PJs Sleep. Read above for details. It is an extremely heavy duty foundation with really nice cotton and wool covering. Seems about as nice as I can imagine for a wood box covered in fabric, haha. I had some issues with PJs, but the product I ended up with is quite nice. Now if only my mattress would get here!

Hi. I just ordered my new mattress, a Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams, and excitedly await it’s arrival. I was wondering what you thought of this for the foundation. Bed Bath & Beyond | The Best Deals Online: Furniture, Bedding, Rugs, Kitchen Essentials & Moree

Hi rcseisland,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m not familiar with the overstock platform bed and can’t see the surface that the mattress would be resting on but based on reading the reviews it seems to have center support to the floor (which is important) and most of the comments indicate that it seems to be quite strong and stable.

When you receive it I hope you let us know what you think about it and if you can, a picture of the wire grid surface (to see what the spacing is like) would be great as well and helpful to others who may also be looking at it.

Phoenix