Best King Mattress under $1500

Hi choosey,

You can see my comments about them in this thread. They have some good potential and their value is good but they have some work to do with their customer service and it would also be nice if they confirmed that they were using certified foams (although they say they are American made which would make it more likely that the foam is CertiPur certified). When I asked them about including CertiPur on their site they said they would bring it up at a meeting. I should also say that when I have called more recently that they have improved in answering their phone and in their customer service.

Just as a point of reference for some further research information … they appear to be owned by Vincent Simmons who is a marketing and branding expert and who used to be the CEO at Bragada (he is no longer connected with them). Restava was started around the time when Bragada was sold to new owners and are a newer company (less than 2 years old). When I asked though they said that he is not connected anymore although the listing here has been updated recently and still shows him as the president.

No … AngelBeds is connected to Tranquility mattress and Dream Number Beds and the SleepBetter Store and others and are owned by Merrick Group.

Phoenix