Best Mattress Outlets/ Stores in Atlanta, GA

Hello Everyone,

I read your suggestions about avoiding big mattress sales at major chains right before I was about to make a trip to do just that.

I am wondering which outlets/ mattress stores in Atlanta, GA are recommended.

I can see that I have a lot of research to do, but I would love any location suggestions.

Thank you,

KJ

Hi kjacobs,

The first place to start your research (just in case you haven’t read it already) is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices.

Once you get to step 3 … the list of better options and possibilities in the Atlanta area i’m aware of are listed in post #2 here.

Don’t forget that a mattress is only as good as the construction and quality of materials that are inside it so no matter where you purchase a mattress or which manufacturer makes it … one of the most important parts of any mattress purchase is making sure that the manufacturer or retailer will provide you with the quality specs of all the layers and components in the specific mattress you are considering so you can make meaningful quality and value comparisons with other mattresses.

Phoenix