Best Vancouver latex mattress shops

Hello. I just want to start by saying thank you for creating the mattress underground. Before I stumbled upon it a couple of years ago, I had no idea there was so much to know about mattresses. So after many months of research using this site I have decided on a natural latex mattress. Also, thanks to the mattress underground, I will be saving thousands of dollars by not getting an organic latex mattress. I am now finally ready to purchase my new mattress. My question is; I live in Vancouver B.C. and at the time of my research Vancouver discount foam was listed as a reliable source for latex mattresses. As this was a couple of years ago, is this still the case? Thank you.

Hi Hotperogie,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!

You’re very welcome!

You’re certainly considering something using better quality materials.

Just for clarity, I don’t make recommendations for stores unless they are a vetted member here of the site, and Discount Foam is not a site member here.

I have discontinued the provision of listings of potential retailers in various geographic regions (unless they are already approved site members), because of the difficulty in maintaining such lists in a retail landscape that is constantly changing, and most importantly the confusion it was creating with the consumer members who incorrectly assumed that these businesses had indeed gone through the strict vetting and qualification process that is part of becoming an approved member of The Mattress Underground. Such an assumption is unfair to both the consumers seeking assistance, as well as the very businesses and manufacturers who have indeed qualified the be members here of The Mattress Underground.

You can perform a forum search on Vancouver and see what other businesses have been discussed in that region which may be helpful to you. Discount Foam was one of the vendors previously listed as a possibility in the Vancouver area, but I haven’t spoken with them recently.

Whatever business you’re considering, I would always confirm that any retailer or manufacturer that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article) and also make sure that any mattress that you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here.

If you have any questions about specifications or certain products you discover, feel free to post back on the forum and I’ll do my best to be assistive.

Phoenix