*** BLACK FRIDAY SALES *** and need help :(

My 1st Post! Love your website!

Phoenix… wow, great job!

BLACK FRIDAY SALES…
Restava: Claiming 1/2 off all mattresses but I didnt see the prices prior to today so i have no idea if its accurate.
Select Foam: Thanksgiving Sale: Up to $500 off or 0% financing or Free Foundation Hurry, ends 11/28
Rocky Mountain: $299 off all mattresses. Plus extra 5% off with code.

I need a new king size mattress now! Thought until recently that memory foam was the way to go but latex has entered the picture after reading various posts yesterday. My local options appear limited so perhaps online is my best avenue.

I have read your “top ten”, have determined where my mid-budget lies but Im still not sure and I strive to get the best value.

Christeli is also offering $500 off, 2 pillows and free delivery.

I am still new in the process of educating myself on mattresses so I don’t know much about these guys but they advertise their foam specs which is great!

Hi BSPHIPPS,

thanks for the kind comments :slight_smile:

In most cases … Black Friday sales are more about marketing than anything else (you can see more about “sale prices” in post #5 here).

The Restava listed prices are their regular prices.

Select foam also has a series of rotating sales that change in the name and details but the sale is ongoing.

Rocky Mountain also has their “normal” $299 off which is ongoing but I believe the 5% may be additional.

In some cases there will be minor differences at different times of the year but for the most part better manufacturer’s or retailer’s pricing is consistent throughout the year and any “real” sale prices for those who have them (and many don’t have any sale prices at all) have a fairly small additional discount.

There is no need to take on any additional urgency based on the time of the year when you are buying a mattress because the better retailers and manufacturers have good quality and value available every day of the year.

Hopefully you’ve read the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice.

Phoenix