Brand comparison

I’m new to the site but have already gained considerable knowledge - grateful! I have narrowed my choices to the Arizona Eco Sleep with the added inch of latex (3 total) or the Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams Natural. Any words of wisdom?

Hi Hyfrydol,

Both of the manufacturers you are considering are members of this site which means that I think very highly of both of them in terms of their quality, value, service and transparency and they both compete well with the best in the industry. I personally wouldn’t hesitate to purchase a mattress from either of them.

The Eco Sleep uses Talalay latex and the Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams Natural uses Dunlop and the choice between them would be a preference choice (see post #7 here for more about the difference between them). Both use 2 lb polyfoam base layers.

The Eco Sleep uses only wool in the quilting and the Ultimate Dreams uses a combination of wool and polyfoam in the quilting.

Neither one has any weak links in their design or materials.

Both of these would make great quality/value choices and when you are down to finalists that are a choice between good and good and there are no clear winners between them, then your final choice (see post #2 here) will come down to a matter of best judgement based on your conversations with each of them and all the objective, subjective, and ingangible parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Phoenix

Thanks for prompt response and the detailed info.