Brentwood Home Oceano

Hi JC2323.

I wouldn’t use or trust any “theory” as anything more than a general guideline that is subject to change based on your own unique preferences and circumstances. All the layers and materials are not the same (including the cover and any quilting materials) and the design is different for each mattress, every difference between two mattresses can either have a cumulative effect or an offsetting effect that is very difficult for even a knowledgeable and experienced online manufacturer or retailer to predict how will play out for any individual. I wouldn’t be able to assess how each of these mattresses may overall feel to you as you are the only one that can fell what you feel on the mattress. In general, nobody can speak as to how any specific mattress will “feel” for someone else, or how they compare for someone else or whether it will be a good “match” in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP because this is too subjective and relative to different body types, sleeping positions, and individual preferences, sensitivities, and circumstances… The most effective ways to choose the feel and design of a mattress is your own careful and objective testing or a more detailed conversation on the phone with the manufacturer or retailer that has your best interest at heart where you can provide them with more information about you that can help them use “averages” and your own past experiences as a way to help you make the best choice.

Aside from the fact that you don’t seem to enjoy the feeling of the memory foam too much you can read some of my past comments about Tempur-Pedic Flex Supreme here.

Phoenix