Brooklyn Bedding 9 inch Tri-Comfort Latex - anyone tried it?

Just a quick update. I switched the layers (not an easy chore :slight_smile: ) and have slept on the new configuration for a little over a week. The C4 on top feels much better than the C3, but the C3 is definitely too soft for the bottom layer. It kind of feels like I’m on a nice mattress resting on jello…lol

I’ll contact them today or tomorrow and update later

Well, last night I bit the bullet and ordered the Tri-Comfort; Queen, Firm. Had also been considering the DreamFoam Ultimate Dreams mattress on Amazon. Chatted with the online Rep. (I think it was Josh - Not at home to check) and was comfortable with my decision. Mentioned this web site and got a 5% discount. The other option, via the web site, was to like them on Facebook and get 2 free latex pillows and a mattress protector. I’ve already got 2 latex pillows (Dream Solutions from Sears - Love them!); so that wasn’t a big draw for me; would rather have the discount. B) Looking forward to this new mattress experience…

Hi IronMan,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a good quality/value choice and as always … I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix