Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Bliss or EcoSleep Revelation

I have narrowed down my search to either the BB Bamboo Bliss or EcoSleep Revelation available from US Mattress. Both about the same price. The EcoSleep has 4# of latex (2-2" layers) over ther Acella-Flex Base Foam. The BB has 3# of Talalay latex with 1# of a compressed wool/foam. Which one should I buy? BB Bamboo Bliss is $1,199, EcoSleep Revelation is $1,099. Thanks!!!

Hi Meanmachine,

Once you have narrowed down your options to final choices between “good and good” and there is no clear “better or worse” choice … post #2 here may help you make the final choice because only you can decide which one is the best choice for you. It really depends on which of the many objective, subjective, and intangible factors in your personal value equation are most important to you.

Since you can’t test either one in person, only your own personal experience when you sleep on it will be able to tell you which one is most suitable for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) and the suitability of a mattress is one of the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase. If you make a choice that is less than ideal … then the options you have available after a purchase to make adjustments by exchanging either an individual layer or the mattress itself may be an important part of the value of your purchase. The Ecosleep only has the option to exchange the complete mattress for something else they have available while the Bamboo Bliss has the option of exchanging the comfort layer for a softer or firmer version without having to start all over again.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix. You have a great point regarding the ease of exchanging just the comfort layer in the BB Bamboo Bliss vs. returning the entire EcoSleep mattress. Thanks for your help and this website/forum, it’s been a great help in my decision making process!

One last question. I came across the Ultimate Dreams Eurotop Latex mattress for $999 vs the BB Bamboo Bliss for $1,199. Looks like the Bamboo Bliss has some wool in the cover and the Ultimate Dreams does not and I’m not sure about the base foam density, any guidance on the cover contents or base foam density? Thanks!

Hi Meanmachine,

It’s usually best to call the manufacturer directly about the specifics of a mattress because they are always the best and more accurate source of information but as far as I know the Eurotop has 1.5" of quilting foam over the 3" latex layer and uses 1.5 lb polyfoam for the base. The Bamboo Bliss has a 1" quilting layer which includes wool and quilting foam and uses 2.17 lb polyfoam for the base layer.

For the extra cost you have a higher quality quilted cover which includes wool which adds to ventilation and temperature regulation and a higher quality base layer.

Phoenix

Thanks again. I think the higher density base foam on the bamboo bliss makes a huge difference longevity wise. This website and forum has been invaluable!