Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Bliss vs. Total Latex

My girlfriend and I are in desperate need of a new mattress and after a lot of research and help from this site I’ve settled on buying a mattress from Brooklyn Bedding. I would like to go with the 10" Total Latex, but I’m having a hard time justifying the price difference between that and their other mattresses (the Bamboo Bliss or Aloe Alexis).

Does anyone have experience with any of these mattresses that can provide guidance? Mostly, is the price difference associated with the Total Latex worth it?

I’m 6’ 160lbs and my gf is 5’4" 115lbs. I’m a stomach sleeper with some side, she’s a side sleeper with some stomach sleeping. Are any of the mattresses more suitable? and what kind of firmness level should we be looking at?

Thanks

Hi wreinhar,

I think my reply in post #4 here which asks the same question may help :slight_smile:

Of course your own personal value equation and all the tradeoffs involved in any mattress purchase that are most important to you is the only way to decide in the end because each person may have a different idea of what is best for them.

Comfort or firmness choices should always be discussed directly with the manufacturer themselves who know their mattresses and options better than anyone else and are in the best position to provide insights and some guidance that can help you decide on the choice that is most suitable for you. There is always some risk involved of course with an online purchase because there is no “theory” that can predict with certainty which choice you will do best with and only your own experience can tell you for certain but layer exchanges are a good way to lower the risk substantially because you can use your own experience as a guideline if your first choice needs to be changed.

Phoenix