Brooklyn Bedding Best Mattress Ever

Hi AustinOski,

My general suggestions are listed in the links I posted in my previous reply (post #3 in this topic).

The Aram has cardboard on top which would mitigate any sagging more than the cloth covering but as a general guideline I would still make sure that the slats were no more than 5" apart (and less is better) because the cardboard can still sag over time and it would also have less airflow under the mattress (see post #10 here).

I believe that the gap between the slats in the Aram would be about 7" (see post #2 here) which would be more than I would generally suggest.

While the Lonset would be supportive enough because of the closer distance between the slats and there wouldn’t be any risk of the mattress sagging in between the slats … a foundation with flexible slats can change the feel and performance of the mattress compared to a foundation that has slats that don’t have any flex. They would provide suitable support for most mattresses but they may not be the best choice if the mattress itself is already a good match for you in terms of PPP when it’s on a rigid support system that doesn’t have any flex because it could add some additional softness in the deeper layers of the sleeping system which could have an effect on support/alignment over the course of the night in some cases. There is more information about the pros and cons of a flexible slat support system in post #2 here.

The only way to know for certain though whether the combination of the Lonset and the BME would be a good “match” for you in terms of PPP will be based on your own personal sleeping experience.

Phoenix