Brooklyn Bedding Best Mattress Ever

After spending the last few weeks reworking our bedroom, converting to a platform bed and finding out our OMF latex was designed for their active box spring as it’s suspension layer we decided it was time to find a new mattress. Spent the better part of the last week scouring the web and was thrilled to find out that the online mattress industry had really exploded over the last year with some premium manufacturers offering quality products are very reasonable prices. See my post here Trials and tribulations

Anyway, after all was said and done we decided to order a Brooklyn Bedding Best Mattress Ever in a King Medium. Having been a latex bed lover for the last 5 years and looking for something with a good, high quality comfort layer matched with a high quality support layer to complement our new platform bed the BME just stood out among the crowd as not only meeting our needs but doing it with quality components and a very aggressive price. Add in their 120 day trial period and it was a no brainer.

I also want to complement them on a very easy to navigate website. Since they are only focussed on one product the only options you need to be concerned with are size and firmness shopping was a breeze.

If you decide to purchase I also recommend setting up an account. Not only will it make it quicker to order additional products in the future (as I’m sure they will expand their products) it makes it easy to track your order without having to remember order numbers or other references.

Since it has to come from AZ to FL I don’t expect to see it until next week but when it shows up I’ll post an unboxing review / video and initial observations then a 2 week and 1 month sleep review. The Mattress Underground has provided me so much information I think it’s only fair I return the favor and post my observations.