Brooklyn Bedding Best Mattress Ever

Like others, BB emailed me requesting a review in exchange for free sheets and if it’s free I want it. That being said though, I f*ing love this mattress and this company. I don’t have a car so the fact that they delivered it straight to my door (FOR FREE) was amazing. And it was so affordable. My roommates just bought a traditional mattress and it cost 2x what mine did and weighs about a million pounds. Also knowing that I could return (FOR FREE) after 3 months made me feel confident about buying something I never tried.
So service and everything is amazing. Not to mention that this bed is genuinely the most comfortable thing I’ve ever slept on. I got the soft version. It’s like memory foam almost but not as quicksand-y as memory foam. And way cooler. I always slept hot and it hasn’t been a problem since I got this mattress. And yes, I know it’s winter but I live in SD and it’s been 80-90 degrees for a week and a half.
But basically yeah. This mattress is the shit. And if you get one, a couple months later they’ll offer you free sheets to talk about your awesome mattress. Win win.

Hi Chuckolicious, and goldenstatenate, and rfr484, and Cbos11,

Congratulations to all of you on your new mattresses :slight_smile:

[quote]Just got an email from Brooklyn Bedding asking me to leave a review and in return I’d get a free set of sheets. Just wanted to have that full disclosure.

In full disclosure, received an email from Brooklyn Bedding asking me to leave a review and in return I’d get a free set of sheets.

Like others, BB emailed me requesting a review in exchange for free sheets and if it’s free I want it.[/quote]

Thank you for the “full disclosure” … I appreciate it!

As you may know from any reading you have done on the site I have somewhat mixed feelings about “incentivized reviews” and the review process in general because while while other people’s comments about the knowledge and guidance and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful and useful … I would always keep in mind that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I always suggest caution about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many cases they can be more misleading than helpful because most consumers have little knowledge about mattresses and mattress materials or how to assess the quality or durability of the materials in a mattress and any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on in terms of “comfort”, firmness, or PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your Personal preferences) even if they are in a similar weight range. In other words … reviews in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

Having said that … I do understand the importance of the review process for many consumers that don’t fully realize that they have little meaning for someone else (again outside of comments and feedback about the knowledge and service of the business itself). I also understand that for better or for worse … in today"s market reviews can also be an important part of marketing and how most online manufacturers make more consumers aware of their mattresses as well and based on more “objective” criteria that includes the specific type and quality and durability of the materials in a mattress rather than criteria that only includes more subjective feedback such as “comfort” or firmness or PPP (which can be all unique to each person) … all of you certainly made a great quality/value and very durable choice.

It’s great to hear you are all happy with your mattresses and I appreciate that you each took the time to share your comments and feedback even if the initial “motivation” was free sheets :slight_smile:

Phoenix

PS: @ Cbos11, I switched your post to the previous topic with the same name as yours.

I agree w you! I did a lot of research actually I’m just so happy w this mattress. I def should have included that my search started w Casper, then Tuft and Needle and everywhere else. Everyone out there please do your research. I never knew there was so much info about what mattress is your best fit. I am a side sleeper and not sharing the bed. Look into your sleep habits and who you’re sleeping next to to get info on what you need. “Testing” mattresses in a box store isn’t enough. That’s why a lot of homegrown mattress companies are legit - you have a gracious trial period w them w no ramifications