Brooklyn bedding online or at an R&S store

When I visited an R&S store there were several types of brooklyn beds to choose from…I am curious what the difference is in ordering online at BB and in an R&S store. There is online one option online at BB compared to the 9 different types of brooklyn beds in store.

Hi yellowgrly22,

Dreamfoam, Brooklyn Bedding, and R&S Mattress are all sister companies that carry different mattresses with different prices and they each have different return policies although all of them certainly have some good quality/value options available.

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here which which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between the mattresses they each carry in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

There is also more about the pros and cons of local vs online choices in this topic and the other posts it links to (in post #4 of the topic).

Phoenix

I understand that they are all sister companies but I guess I’m confused why there is only one option online for Brooklyn Bedding but when I go into an R&S store there are 9 different mattresses to choose from that are Brooklyn Bedding. Why aren’t all those choices online as well? Does that make sense?

Hi yellowgrly22,

The Brooklyn Bedding site only carries one mattress because it is designed to compete with the other “simplified choice” online mattresses that are listed in post #2 in this topic which all have only a single mattress.

Dreamfoam is their online channel that carries a much wider range of mattresses and R&S Mattress are their local stores. Each of these sales channels is targeted towards different groups of consumers and all of them are made at the same Brooklyn Bedding factory (except some of the mattresses at R&S Bedding which are made by different manufacturers).

Phoenix