Budget mattress for high BMI

Hi prayformojo,

From the link I provided you earlier, and from the site members listed in post #21 here, and keeping around your price range for latex, at a quick glance I found:
Mattresses.net had two hybrid spring offerings using latex.
SleepEZ has their Roma mattress using latex and their 7" Select Sleep all-latex.
My Green Mattress has a few different offerings using latex or springs with latex.
Luma Sleep has their Hybrid mattress using springs and latex.
Sleep on Latex has an all-latex mattress.
Latex Mattress Factory has an all-latex mattress.

The innerspring units featured in the above list do use heavier gauge steel around the perimeter. This type of system doesn’t feel like a chair when seated on the edge, but it is stronger than the springs in the interior of the innerspring unit and the main advantage is to keep you from rolling out of the bed when sleeping close to the edge.

I would encourage you to phone any of these companies directly and acquire their advice about your situation and see if they would have specific recommendations with these products for your application, Many of them are offered with your choice of ILD of latex in the upper comfort layer.

Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list that you wish to visit is completely transparent ( see this article ) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Denver/Boulder, CO area are in post #2 here .

Phoenix