Buis Mattress

Looking to get a latex mattress. I live in Fort Wayne, IN. Thanks to all the info on this site I am looking into Buis Mattress. But, their website has little info on construction and makeup of their beds. Email to them has gotten limited info also. Please post anything you know or have experienced with Buis Mattress in Holland, MI.

Adjustable Ultra Plush Latex Sleep System at Arizona Premium Mattress Co. was my first choice in product and price, but was trying to find some place closer that I could drive to if there is a problem and save shipping cost. Buis is about 3 hours away. Any advice is appreiciated.

Thanks

I have called them in the past and they are very willing to answer any questions you may have, and even custamize a mattress to your specific requests. They are a member here which means they represent one of the better quality/value choices in the US. I would recommend giving them a cal to discuss your needs and preferences to see what they can do for you.

Hi swrstock,

Just to reinforce Everready073’s comments, they are open and transparent and will give you any information you need about the materials and components inside their mattresses.

A forum search on Buis (you can just click this) will also bring up more information and feedback about them.

They would be well worth a call and/or a visit IMO but if you aren’t comfortable driving quite that far then the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Fort Wayne/South Bend area are listed in post #4 here.

Phoenix