California 95684 Somerset/Placerville area

We are looking for a king size mattress, after laying on Beatyrest mattresses the dealer said we clearly prefer soft mattresses. We want a long lasting mattress and wonder what your recommendation would be . Thanks!

Hi Sidney,

There are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to recommend a specific mattress for someone else (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here) but the tutorial post (it’s linked in the top right corner of the page and at the end of all of my posts) has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines all in one place that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worst ones (such as Simmons).

The closest options and possibilities I’m aware of that are in reasonable driving distance are in the Sacramento region list in post #5 here.

I did take a look around the Somerset/Placerville area and the only other “possibilities” I could see that are closer to you that I would “carefully” consider on a “mattress by mattress” basis and only if you are able to find out the specifics of what is inside them (and I’ve listed the brands they carry that I would focus on) includes …

http://www.sierrafurnitureco.com/index.html Placerville, CA. Englander innersprings (including one two sided version). They did tell me that they would call the factory to see if they would provide the foam quality/density but I would call first so they can confirm that Englande will provide this information before you visit and spend time making the trip.

Redirecting... Diamond Springs, CA. Easy Rest memory foam mattresses.

Phoenix